Notice of Error and Information Requests
Error Resolution Notice
Under federal law, a residential mortgage loan borrower has the right to notify their servicer of an error regarding the servicing of their mortgage loan or to request information related to the servicing of their mortgage loan.
Notice of Error Resolution & Information Request Procedures
The following outlines the Error Resolution and Information Request Procedures for your mortgage account at ESB Mortgage Company.
If you think an error has occurred on your mortgage account or if you need specific information about the servicing of your loan, please write us at:
ESB Mortgage Company
Attn: Servicing Department
P.O. Box 370
Ennis, TX 75120
All written requests for information or notices of error should contain the following information:
- Your name
- Account number
- Property address
- Description of the error and explanation as to why you believe it is an error OR a request for specific information regarding the servicing of your loan
- Current contact information so we may follow up with you
What you can expect when you submit an Error Notice or Information Request to ESB Mortgage Company at the above listed address:
- An acknowledgement letter will be sent to you within 5 business days of receipt of the Error Notice or Information Request.
- A response will be sent to you within 7 business days of receipt of an error notice related to the failure to provide an accurate pay-off balance.
- A response will be sent to you within 10 business days of receipt of a request for the identity of, an address or other relevant contact information for, the owner or assignee of your mortgage loan.
- For all other error notices and information requests, we will provide you with a response within 30 business days of receipt of the notice or request. If we are unable to provide a response within 30 business days, we may extend the response time for certain notices and request an additional 15 business days and will notify you if we do so.
- If it is determined that no error occurred, a response will be provided to you not later than 5 days after we make such determination including the reason we made that determination. You have the right to request the documents relied upon in reaching that determination. If you request copies of the documents and information we relied on in making a determination that no error occurred, copies will be sent to you within 15 days of receipt of your request.